Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans


Ughh Mondays! Why does the weekend have to be over?+-.
This weekend was pretty good. I had some fun (a friends birthday celebration on Saturday night), and was super productive! 

(Going clockwise in the collage)
1. I have become obsessed with the Detoxinista's Blog. She has SO many amazing recipes on her blog. I had to try these PB and Choc Chip Blondies when I was having a sweet tooth craving. I substituted almond butter for the peanut butter though. These are super yummy!
2. My mom came down on Saturday so we could go walking with her doggy at the park. Sad part: it was pouring off and on the whole day so we just ended up getting coffee and going to the pet store for treats!
3. Friday night midnight Skype sesh with the BF. SO good to see him, can't say the same about his creeper mustache though! It had been three weeks since we've heard each others voices so this convo was way overdue. Also, Sunday marked 7 months deployed. We are in the home stretch!
4. My silly little kitty keeps getting the barfs when she eats. I'm attributing it to the fact that she wolfs down the food too fast. She appears to be perfectly fine afterwards so I went searching to figure out a solution to the problem. Ice cube trays! Totally works. She has to dig each piece out before she can eat so the rate of ingestion has significantly slowed down.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


 photo redheadsiggy_zps8cb2bb54.png

No comments: