Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday, Currently.

photo(100)


Today has been a mixed bag O activities. The day started off way earlier than I would have liked, but it was all in the name of work. I was being paid overtime so it wasn't all that bad. After a few hours at the office, I headed back home to relax. Most of my day was spent laying on the couch watching a never ending marathon of Property Virgins on HGTV. I did, however, manage to complete a few things by peeling myself off the couch (ok, I completed some things while on the couch too).

  • Made that delicious soup pictured above. It's called Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup. I found it over on Six Sisters Stuff Blog, threw everything in the crock pot around three this afternoon, and impatiently waited over the slow cooker for the last thirty minutes of cooking time. Talk about YUM! It turned out really well and was extremely easy. My favorite kind of slow cooker recipes are the kind where you don't have to do any precooking before placing it in the slow cooker.
  • Caught up on all my shows. Parenthood, Parks & Rec, and Girls. I have to say: I think Girls is starting to get good again. I've been so disinterested in this season yet the last few episodes are better than the first few. As far as Parenthood goes..AHH! I feel like everything going on in that show is part of my real life. Joel and Julia's marital struggles KILL me. I hate it so much that Joel has his own apartment now, and that he's basically thrown in the towel. After watching this weeks episode and seeing the preview for next weeks, I'm hopeful that they could be mending their relationship in the near future. I miss the old Joel from the first few seasons. If I could find a man like him, I'd marry him yesterday.
  • I took a nap. My sleep schedule has been SO jacked for the last week. I worked long hours at work this week. Up early and home late. This is how old and sad I am: on Friday I got home from work around six. I laid down on my couch and fell asleep. Next thing I know it's eleven pm! I was up for a half an hour and then went back to bed til eight the next morning. Of course I stayed up late last night and had to be up early this morning. Here's hoping I can get my sleep schedule corrected this week. 
I'm about thirty minutes away from hoping into my bed and cracking open the Kindle so it's time to wind this down. Have a great week, y'all!





 photo redheadsiggy_zps8cb2bb54.png

No comments: