Monday, October 15, 2012

Wine and lots of birthdays

I started my weekend off by attending an event called "Swirl With Your Girls" at a winery near by. About 20-30 minutes north east of Seattle is a city called Woodinville. This small city is home to over forty wineries. Some of the wineries sprawl across acres of landscaped terrain, and others are so small that they operate out of business parks filled with other small wineries. The event we attended was held at what is considered to be one of the bigger wineries located in Woodinville. It was an all girls event featuring everything girls love: Wine tastings, appetizers, cheese, and shopping!


I picked up a fun gray,cuff style bracelet from one of the vendors. I also ordered the coral necklace from Stella & Dot. I had never heard of Stella & Dot, but I couldn't believe how cute their jewelry was! That little number should be arriving in my mailbox sometime this week.
Mom and I enjoying our ladies night!
 It was a really fun event, and you get a lot of bang for your buck! We were given eight wine tastings and endless amounts of cheese, crackers, and various appetizers. We even got our lips read! We put lipstick on and kissed a piece of paper. The lady who did the readings asked me if I blog, because I should. I thought that was funny considering I have just started to blog. She told me that it would be very positive and upbeat.

The NW has officially received fall-in full force!
 On Saturday afternoon I headed further up north to attend a couple birthday parties. One for a thirty year old girlfriend on Saturday evening, and the other party for a three year old cutie (My best friend's nephew). It was great to see old friends.
Finally got to wear this necklace on Sunday
Holding a friend's adorable little girl!


The birthday girl in the middle!

I also got to take some amazing fall photos this weekend. I keep kicking myself when I'm out running because the fall foliage has been so gorgeous, yet I never have a camera. I made sure to get some pictures this weekend. A lot of these fall photos were taken at a cemetery. Kind of creepy right? haha. It may be at a cemetery, but the location is kept nicely manicured so it works for great pictures!

What did you do this weekend?




No comments: