Friday, March 8, 2013

NAIL FILES!

Happy Friday, Y'all!



Last weekend, my bestest friend Kitty came down to celebrate her birthday. We decided to go get our nails done at a new salon down the street from my house. Saturday also happened to be the day that my little miss Matilda went to her grooming appointment so she too got her nails done. Matilda is a big brat most of the time and loves to scratch my furniture..and me when she gets feisty. I had the soft paws put on. Hers are minty green and glow in the dark. Pretty awesome I think.


Mine are the dark Merlot colored ones, my best friend's are the red ones, and as you can tell, Matilda's are the green ones! If you're wondering whats around her neck, the groomers put a coffee filter with a rhinestone (to make it cute, obvs) on each cat so that they don't lick up the product.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


 photo redheadsiggy_zps8cb2bb54.png

5 comments:

jennie said...

Bahaha!! Awesome!

Aishah Ansari said...

LOL! this is too awesome!

tara said...

lol! too funny! hope you're having a great weekend!

Unknown said...

just gave you a fabulous redhead shout out on twitter :)

Melissa
amileinherboots.blogspot.com

Janie said...

That is unbelievably adorable!