Monday, September 2, 2013

September Goals and Blogtember!

photo(70)

Happy September, All!

I don't know about you, but I'm still having a rough time accepting the fact that summer is ending and fall is upon us. Fall is really my favorite season though. I love fall clothes, pumpkin spice lattes, and all the wonderful changing colors of the leaves. It's just the whole getting dark early, and coldness that I have problems with. 

August wasn't a good month for me. It really opened my eyes (not always voluntarily) to things in my life that were going on. August also taught me some life lessons. Although these were often painful to learn, I have the feeling that in six months or a year down the road, I'll appreciate what I was taught. I feel it is time to change some things in life because of all of this. Not necessarily huge things, but setting of some goals would be beneficial. Also, exploring myself a little bit more in my writing. I've learned writing has been an amazing release for myself, and I should continue it.

I was delighted to see that Jenni over at Story of My Life was reviving her blog everyday series for a second time. I didn't take part in it last time, but I like the tweaks she made this time around. Blog entries on the weekdays, and we get the weekends off! I also love that she gave the prompts before hand as well so we can get a head start. This is one of my September goals. To do this challenge. This is some real stuff, and it's exactly what I need. I'm not one of those bloggers who is good and posting random things throughout the week, I like structure.

Other goals for the month (which I plan on doing separate posts for):
1. Budgeting. I'm seriously the worst at this and it needs to stop. I'm a grown up for crying out loud!
2. Getting back on track with my book goal for 2013. I need to read 24 books and I'm about 2 books behind right now.
3. Working out. Story of everyone's life right? 

Hoping to see some of the blog writers I follow take part in the Blogtember series!

 photo redheadsiggy_zps8cb2bb54.png

No comments: