Thursday, September 26, 2013

Writing in the Coffee Shop


photo(10)

Today's prompt tells me that I need to go to a coffee shop and write. Just write. This is hard for me to do since I normally don't know what to write about, hence why I jumped on Blogtember for the month. I have to tell you something. I'm not at a coffee shop writing this. I'm at home. On my couch. I wanted to go to a coffee shop, and had all the intentions to. However, life gets in the way and I'm left with not much time and definitely no time for a trip to a coffee shop. Shoot, I'm just happy that I'm typing up a post at all so lets pretend I'm sitting in the coffee shop pictured above (Which I was, about six months ago).

Let's talk about blogging. Am I the only one on here that feels like they need to attend Blogging 101? I have loved writing in my blog and have loved reading others blogs even more, but I feel like I'm missing out on things. For starters, how do I reply to people's blog comments so that it gets sent to their email and not just posted on my blog? Does that happen automatically? I would love to learn how to manage my side bar so that if I ever decide to take on sponsors, I can easily put their pretty buttons on my page. It would even be cool to eventually learn some blog design stuff. I don't even know if any place offers a basic blogging class, but I feel like it's probably offered at the learning annex and will be filled with senior citizens. I would love it if anyone out there has any great tips or blogs/posts that they can throw my way to help with my situation. I'm not super tech savvy, but I feel like some of the things I'd like to do are pretty basic.

So there you have it, the ramblings of a wannabe blogger trying to be a better blogger. I hope I actually make it to a coffee shop soon to write, maybe it will give me better inspiration.

Goodnight.




 photo redheadsiggy_zps8cb2bb54.png

No comments: